Tuesday, May 1, 2012

City Crafter Challenge Blog week#107 ~ Text and Tulle

Hi there!
It's Ros here with you this week ... Back from my travels
Last week Cheryl challenged us to use burlap on our projects and this week my challenge to you is to use two of my favourite things
Text & Tulle
I love to use these on projects
For your Text you may use book print, a stamp or any paper with text on ... as long as we can see it
We are really looking forward to seeing what you come up with ... you never disappoint!
Have fun ...

~ Ros Crawford

Week 107 ~ Text and Tulle


Guest Designer 

Get to know Ragnhild.....


My name is Ragnhild, I live far up north in Norway. I am married and have two wonderful daughters, aged 17 and 20.
I love cardmaking and have been making cards for a few years. One and a half year ago, I was operated for cancer, and following that I had chemotherapy. In that period of time, cardmaking was like therapy for me. I find lots of inspiration on many great crafting blogs, there is so much creativity!
I like to make cards in a vintage or shabby style, using pale colors, lace and flowers, everywhere I go, I look for things to use in my cards.
I was so thrilled to find out that I won a challenge here at City Crafter Challenge Blog and got to be a guest designer! Hope my card is inspirational for you!

Ragnhild
Please stop by Ragnhild's blog and leave her some love

Design Team
Now let's see what creativity has poured forth from our design team

Ros Crawford

Kirsty Vittetoe

Linda Robinson

Cheryl Nelson

Take Note
You are welcome to submit any type of project based on the theme and enter as many times as you wish, but we do hope that the creation is new and original, please do not link creation that have been posted prior to the day of the current challenges. We are looking after our wonderful sponsors who donate time, prizes, and effort with full focus on them, to be eligible for the prize -

No direct selling links are allowed here
Please mention City Crafter Challenge Blog and provide a link back to us
Please do not cross-promote event unrelated to City Crafter Challenge Blog
Link your direct post of the challenge and not your entire blog


Prize

The winner for this week's challenge will win a Guest Designer Spot here at City Crafter Challenge Blog

To Play Along
Please read our weekly theme carefully, upload your creation to your online blog, and then link your project using the linking system below. If you add your photo to an online gallery, please use code CCCB#107 so we could easily find your creation. Our challenge is open to everyone,  remember to link here with the direct link ONLY, not your entire blog and don't forget to link back to our blog so more people can join in the fun!

Submit
Challenge ends May 7th, 2012 at 11.59 PM (EST)
We would love you to play along, so come on and join us!

If you have difficulties using Inlinkz, please email citycrafter@gmail.com. We will try our best to help you with your questions.

Winner
Thanks for playing along, we had so much fun with last week's "A Little Rough Around the Edges" challenge, here's our winners for week 106


and our Spotlight Artists are


Congratulations to all, please feel free to grab your winner/spotlight artists badge and display it proudly on your side bar
Wendy, please send an email to citycrafter@gmail.com so we could get you link you up with our wonderful sponsor. You have till May 7th to do that.
Thanks to all who sent in your entry for our week 106 challenge, hope to see you play along with our current challenge "Text and Tulle"

10 comments:

  1. Hi Ros! Text and tulle are two wonderful elements. It will be fun to see what everyone comes up with. Thanks for a fun combo!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creations by the DT! What a fantastic Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Text & tulle! a great challenge - two favourites of mine :)
    Beautiful creations by the DT
    I am so happy to see my card one of your spotlight choices....
    Thank you!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saw that two of my cards are CCC Spotlight features. Thank you so very much! I am truly honored and thrilled. Congrats to all!!! Beautiful work in the gallery last week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting a fun challenge for me and very close to my heart as you will see. What beautiful inspiration here especially your guest post. Blessings, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. For Ragnhild as I had a hard time leaving a comment your your personal blog: Your story behind your creation is very inpiring. Sometimes we can only create such messages from our experiences and time with God. A beautiful piece. Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes Ragnhild, I am having the same problem too, I log on to your blog a few times, but always not successful in leaving a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a wonderful challenge this week, and the DT has really surpassed themselves! i especially love ragnhild's beautiful piece... sooooooo very gorgeous and inspiring!!! thanks, ladies! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Ladies, my card got spotlighted. I will proudly display my badge in my blog : ) keep up the wonderful projects and challenges. Elisa

    ReplyDelete