Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Winter Break and some bargain for the holidays

Hello all, we have come to the end of year 2012, we are so grateful to all of you, that you are part of our crafty family for the past years, thank you for all your support for City Crafter Challenge Blog.

First up.........




 I filled up a few boxes of embellishment, all brand new in their original packaging, from major manufacturer like Prima, Tim Holtz, American Crafts etc, guaranteed worth more than $60 market value, and I am putting up here for $20 (plus shipping, I will find out the rate so you'll only paid actual shipping) for those who would like a little bargain for the holiday.

I also have some 12x12 paper pack if you only want paper and not embellishment. I put together 20 pieces of 12x12 paper or 40 pieces of 12x12 paper, they are all patterned paper and not cardstock, everything is double-sided. The 20 paper pack is $9.90 and the 40 paper pack is $19.90, it is like less than 0.50 for each paper.

All you need to is to send an email to citycrafter@gmail.com and let me which one you would like to get

(1) Embellishment box - $20 (plus shipping)

(2) 20 paper pack - $9.90 (plus shipping)

(3) 40 paper pack - $19.90 (plus shipping)

let me know your address so I could calculate shipping cost for you, I will then send you an invoice via paypal, the goodies will be out once payment is cleared.


Email to Kirsty (citycrafter@gmail.com)
or simply leave a comment here and I will contact you

Next.... winter break

I know year end is a busy time for most, so for the first time, we decided to take a little winter break here at City Crafter Challenge Blog, there will be no challenges until January 2013

On behalf of our team, I would like to wish everyone of you

Peace

Love

&...

Joy


for the holiday season

and 

A Happy New Year too

See you on January 1st, 2013


♥ from:

Kirsty, Linda, Ros and Charlene


.........


Winners for challenge week 139

Christine Craig

and our Spotlight Artists are

Karen Letchworth
Laura Love
Tami G
Heather A Hudson
Sarah T
Michelle
MIA
Crystal R


Congratulations to all, please feel free to grab your winner/spotlight artists badge and display it proudly on your side bar
Christine, please send an email to citycrafter@gmail.com so we set you up to be our Guest Designer.
You have till December 25th to do that.
Thanks to all who sent in your entry for our week 139 challenge, hope to see you play along with our new challenge in 2013
Merry Christmas and a very happy new year to all!

7 comments:

  1. Have a great Holiday and see you in the New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing me as a Spotlight Artist! It means a lot to me to be chosen out of so many talented artists! Have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete


  4. This Is Really Useful And Nice Information. แทงบาคาร่าออนไลน์
    This are such great articles. แทงบาคาร่าออนไลน์ This articles can help you to make some new ideas.
    แทงบาคาร่าออนไลน์ I appreciate for reading my blogs.

    ReplyDelete


  5. This are new articles style for you. แทงบาคาร่าออนไลน์ You can find some new idea on this. แทงบาคาร่าออนไลน์ It might help you to write or think some new idea.
    แทงบาคาร่าออนไลน์ Thanks for sharing such a wonderful post.
    แทงบาคาร่าออนไลน์ I am very glad for reading my articles.

    ReplyDelete